The Navision Support Specialist will serve as a key point-of-contact for Navision support-related issues. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer support skills and the ability to communicate effectively with educational staff via phone, email, and chat. In addition to demonstrating technical skills in all types of devices, we require experience with efficiently guiding others to successfully use online based education solutions over phone, email, and chat. Quick problem solvers with the ability to prioritize helping a large customer base will thrive in this growing, fast-paced environment.
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Independent and responsible position;
• Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
• Business trips.
• Be active player in the implementations of new Business organizations;
• Ability to self research, learn new features or updates involving the support of our core products of Navision;
• Be first contact for whole organization in solving problems;
• Be comfortable educating, coaching and supporting others in a positive way;
• Ability to identify, document and communicate any trends or issues for escalations internally or to other departments;
• Take an active part in providing and contributing to a positive team culture that is based remotely across the country;
• Participate in the ongoing education of our products to support our customers and provide feedback to the product development team;
• Demonstrate consistency in high quality of support with customers while showing knowledge of both the product and our internal processes;
• Time management working in a remote environment to effectively accomplish all goals assigned.
• Minimum 1-3 years of technical related customer support;
• Proactive approach;
• Exceptional communication skills including probing, gaining agreement and accurately documenting the customer issue(s);
• Excellent communication and people skills (both written and verbal);
• Thrives working in a fast-paced environment where you are motivated to help educators succeed with Salesforce each day;
• Experience in a customer guiding role(s) with proven success supporting over the phone, email, chat;
• Experience or Certification with Navision.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.