Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- relocation package;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets etc.).
What will your tasks be?
- Creation, update and maintenance of master data in ERP systems.
- Close communication with stakeholders to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Resolution of day to day operational level issues.
- Generation of standard and ad hoc reports.
- Development of procedures and processes.
If You have:
- good English skills enabling everyday communication;
- high focus on data quality and accuracy;
- ability to learn and understand dependences between processes and systems;
- experience of working with MS Office;
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- pro-customer attitude;
- strong communication skills, team player, able to build positive working relationships;
- previous work experience with master data would be appreciated but is not required;
- systematic approach to your work, willing to get things to be done.
So we are looking for your application!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.