Working with us will receive:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema/theatr tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Configure, manage, maintain and enhance Jira and Confluence systems
- Support and maintain Linux production servers in a virtualized environment
- Providing documentation of configuration and troubleshooting procedures
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years of experience working with JIRA as an Administrator
- You have strong communication skills and attention to details
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You have strong CentOS/Ubuntu experience with a solid understanding of performance tuning and end-to-end troubleshooting
- You have ability to configure, customize, and support typical Linux daemons, including NIS/NFS, SNMP, NTP, Tomcat, Postgres
- You have experience with a scripting language (bash, python etc.) to automate tasks
- AIX knowledge is a great nice-to-have
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.