Do you have strong frontend programming skills, and would you like to become part of a dedicated distributed digital team that creates innovative and global digital web solutions?
Does it sound like an appealing challenge to work on a multitude of different platforms and be a key sparring partner for your colleagues in our Diagnostic Digital Marketing department?
Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for. You will work out of our Shared Service Center in Szczecin but work specifically for our global digital Team supporting the Diagnostic business.
Delivering the best digital marketing solutions supporting the full customer journey
In your new job, you will work in the Digital Marketing Team, which consists of approximately 8 highly dedicated and skilled colleagues. We support both our brand organization and our sales companies worldwide with both marketing materials and digital solutions.
- Keeping up to date with the newest trends and technologies in web development;
- Choosing the right tools and frameworks to the task;
- Integration with Sitecore;
- Ensuring code quality and uniformity across projects;
- Delivering frontend solutions in close corporation with the delivery team (located in both Denmark & Poland) and a Sitecore back-enders that are working out of our office in India.
In order to succeed in this position, it is crucial that you have:
- Experience working in an international organization handling multiple stakeholders;
- Fluent proficiency in English (both speaking and writing);
- Solid CMS experience (+7 years of hands-on experience) preferably Sitecore;
- Familiar with working in an Agile SCRUM workflow.
We want to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's web solutions for in our business area. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our products. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.