Delivering the best digital marketing solutions supporting the full customer journey.
• Keeping up to date with the newest trends and technologies in web development;
• Choosing the right tools and frameworks to the task;
• Integration with Sitecore;
• Ensuring that the teams delivers code quality and uniformity across projects;
• Delivering frontend solutions in close corporation with the digital marketing team (located in both Denmark & Poland) and a Sitecore back-enders that are working out of our office in India.
The overall goal for your new job is to take technical lead on our front-end development delivering front-end solutions that enable our customers in the diagnostics organization to deploy marketing and sales efficiently through their digital channels and help the markets and brands deliver an outstanding user experience.
• Experience working in an international organization handling multiple stakeholders;
• Fluent proficiency in English (both speaking and writing);
• Solid CMS experience (5+ years of hands-on experience) preferably Sitecore;
• Familiar with working in an Agile SCRUM workflow.
On the personal level you like to take the lead and have a passion for the process involved in turning concepts and ideas into content that gives a good user experience.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.