Working with us you will receive…
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- bonuses based on performance;
- business trips;
- possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
What will your tasks be?
- Ensuring payments’ approval activities;
- performing payments’ sample check,
- monitoring correctness of payments’ process;
- administration of bank accesses - users and accounts;
- ensuring internal control procedures are in place;
- checking data validation;
- being back-up for Treasury Specialist.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a closely related field;
- knowledge of banking landscape;
- MS Office (especially Excel, but also Word and Powerpoint);
- mathematical and analytical skills;
- great spoken and written English skills;
- independent at work and not afraid to take initiative;
- organized and detail-oriented;
- responsible, honest and frugal.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.