Do you want to drive improvements of the financial processes and implementation of effective controls meeting organization needs? Do you have finance background and experience in international organization? Are you self-motivated and continuous development is important to you? Are you open for new challenges and development opportunities? We are looking for someone like you to be part of Global Finance Control team.
There are waiting for you...
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- being part of the global team;
- flexible working hours;
- high exposure to business and financial challenges and projects;
- relocation package;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- international business trips;
- bonuses based on performance;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
What tasks can you expect?
- Conduct independent reviews of end to end processes to evaluate internal controls within the organization and identify adequate controls needed;
- conduct periodic internal audit checks and other activities to review if the processes are performed according to the internal control framework;
- participate in developing, supporting and monitoring status of internal control framework;
- propose, support and coordinate the implementation of improvements to work methodologies to ensure that finance processes work effectively and are adapted to the evolving requirements of the business;
- coordinate or participate in projects within global finance area, including implementation of improvements to work methodologies and internal controls implementation;
- drive implementation of standardized global finance process and procedures;
- drive increase of quality in financial reporting through performing and supporting control procedures.
It would be great if you have:
- master degree in finance, accounting or similar;
- 2 years of experience in audit or internal controls;
- work experience in international organization or shared service center organization;
- knowledge of MS Office, advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- experience in working with accounting systems and ERP systems;
- fluent spoken and written English is a must (international meetings in English);
- understanding of interdependencies in finance processes;
- analytical skills;
- good verbal and written communication skills.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.