Are you tired of working for external customers on projects with tight budget? We are working on our own product and we need you to help us!
We are the largest .NET developers team in Szczecin.
The GDC (global device card) will be a global reference point for information about a customer and their devices.
• Work on the interesting product in the unique industry;
• Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• Use the newest technology in Microsoft .NET technology stack;
• Scrum model of project delivery;
• Social benefits (private medical health insurance, gym / fitness pass).
The DGS Diagnostic objectives with the GDC are:
• Single point of reference for getting device information;
• Use the information to leverage sales;
• Information about current software and possible paid upgrades;
• Precise device information reduces processing time when servicing equipment.
What we need from you?
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Experience with Azure Cloud Services and in particular Cosmos DB;
• Experience with planning, designing and building API’s;
• Experience with integration architecture (here cloud services and Microsoft Dynamics);
• Ability to understand and comprehend complex data models;
• Strong communication and English skills.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.