You have at least 3-years background in General Ledger department in SSC or BPO environment. During this time you have had a chance to lead a team or a project.
We’re willing to meet with people with a degree in financial area.
You know MS Office and Outlook inside out – besides e-mails we mostly use advanced Excel, Word and Power Point (preparing and delivering presentations on regular basis). What’s more, your English skills allow you to communicate smoothly in business situations as you will be in direct contact with internal and external clients from all over the world.
Being a part of our team you will be:
- leading GL department and ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- responsible for delivering high quality data by the GL team
- coordinating the process of accounting period closing
- ensuring that agreed KPI’s are delivered
- recruiting, supporting and motivating team members
- responsible for knowledge management within a team
- cooperating with other accounting departments in order to achieve high standard of services
- supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organisation
- coordinating/participating in international projects in finance area
- Full time contract and flexible working hours
- Social benefits (insurance, private medical health care)
- Relocation package
- Bonuses based on performance
- Possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
- Work in an international environment
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.