- performing daily accounting transactions in GL processes;
- reconciliation of balance sheets and P&L accounts;
- preparation of year-end audit files;
- communication with internal customers from European countries and external partners;
- complex responsibility for financial period end activities;
- supporting team members in daily tasks;
- participation in projects (also international) in finance area;
- financial process improvements;
CONTACT US IF:
- you have accounting knowledge;
- you have experience on a similar position (preferably from a shared service organization);
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations;
- you have very good knowledge of Excel and Outlook;
- honesty, trust and respect are what you value in relationships with other people;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- discounts for cinema tickets.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.