In our location in Szczecin Global Finance department is looking for experienced accountant / finance specialist with IT interest, to analyze, define and govern global finance processes by implementing a global ERP system.
The team was established to support the standardization of finance processes globally 5 years ago, currently consists of eight employees. The aim is to be 9 employees in total. At this point in time, five employees are located in Stettin, Poland and the other three in Copenhagen, Denmark. Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 30 - 60 days a year.
What do we offer?
• Full time contract and flexible working hours,
• Social benefits (insurance, private medical health care),
• Various trainings and development program,
• Employee Referral Program,
• Possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth,
• Work in an international environment.
What is the job about?
The primary objective for the Finance process and compliance team is to establish and enforce quality, efficiency and transparency in the finance processes within the Demant Group. To achieve this, you will focus on the following areas:
• Monitor and support finance processes in global finance applications,
• Lead the finance track in projects for global ERP rollout,
• Create and maintain global finance documentation,
• Design, test and implement improvements to existing processes,
• Organize trainings for finance users around the world (online and onsite),
• Support global Segregation of Duties setup,
• Support internal controls within Finance area.
Who we are looking for?
• Very good English skills (written and spoken),
• Experience within accounting or controlling background, combined with a flair and interest for IT,
• Degree in finance, accounting, or IT. Knowledge about internal controls would be an advantage,
• Experienced user of ERP and reporting systems (we use Dynamics AX, Navision, QAD),
• Experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint),
• Experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.