By joining us you will be working for EPOS, a brand of Demant holding, which is the pioneer in high-end audio solutions designed for enterprise and gaming. EPOS starts its adventure in Poland, and we wish you to be the first employee of our team in the Country.
Why should you consider this role?
• You will be part of EPOS incredible growth in a world-class, prestigious audio manufacturer.
• Being the first member of EPOS in Poland, you have the unique opportunity to build your team, create standards and cascade working culture.
• Be part of shaping the future for EPOS. EPOS itself is a new business and the Business Centre is new to EPOS, presenting a unique opportunity to make your mark.
• Be part of a diverse international team, all striving to win and grow market share in an expanding market.
• The role offers a wide range of tasks and many touchpoints throughout the EPOS business, including but not limited to; Customer Service, Logistics, Compliance, Sales, IT and Finance.
• The role offers significant exposure to key global customers, not least Amazon.
Your main responsibilities.
One of your fist tasks will be to participate in the recruitment of your new team members. You then will be responsible for the management of the EPOS Business Centre team in Poland and its performance against targets. The team will handle a wide variety of tasks including:
• Order handling, order entry, credit processing.
• IT super user across different platforms AX, Sales Force, EDI, Biztalk
• Certification and compliance.
• Amazon sales data coordinator.
• Forecasting and planning.
• Finance processing.
We are looking for you because you:
• have relevant experience and therefore excellent skills in terms of people management and customer relations,
• can build long-term relations with the stakeholders, based on reliability and trust,
• prove on daily cooperation that you are a great problem solver and facilitator,
• have strong knowledge of ERP systems, Customer Service and/or Operations,
• are self-motivated and drive results on time,
• have excellent communication skills and excellent command of English.
• have minimum three years of experience in a supervisory/management role.
Moreover, we expect, that your professionalism, leadership and approach are at the international business level.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.