Are you a skilled frontend developer? Would you like to drive innovative ecommerce on a global scale? Are you intrigued by getting to work on a multitude of platforms? Then you may well be our new Ecommerce Frontend Developer!
You will join a growing and a global company, where you will have rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will get to work with the newest technologies in an independent position. Interacoustics gladly invests in training for self-development, and you will enjoy social benefits such as a private healthcare insurance.
So, take this opportunity to step into a company with a dynamic environment that is built on trust and openness!
What your tasks be?
• Keep up to date with the newest trends and technologies in web development;
• Ensure code quality and uniformity across projects;
• Deliver frontend solutions in close cooperation with Frontend Developers based in both Poland & Middelfart.
Who are we looking for?
On a personal level, you need to have a keen interest in emerging technologies within your field of competence. It is also important that you are service-minded and that you are a team-player. To succeed, you should be passionate about turning concepts and ideas into solutions that create customer value.
On a professional level, you should preferably be able to checkmark the following:
• 2+ years of experience with CMS and ecommerce platforms;
• Knowledge of and ideally experience with React, Vue.js and jQuery;
• Basic understanding of PhP in use with frontend development;
• Knowledge of and ideally experience with Magento2, Azure, Git and Jira;
• Previous experience in an international organization;
• Excellent English, written and oral.
A look into your average day with us:
You will become one of two new colleagues in an eight-people digital team. You and your fellow new colleague (DevOps Architect) will be based in the heart of Szczecin, while the rest are based in Middelfart, Denmark. Our office in Szczecin consists of approximately 25 highly dedicated and skilled colleagues.
We work agile in our digital team in two-week sprints, following a SCRUM principle. Expect approx. 8-10 trips to Middelfart each year for coordination and social events.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.