Are you a skilled DevOps architect? Would you like to drive innovative ecommerce development on a global scale? Would you like to get to work the newest technologies and platforms? Then you may well be our new Ecommerce DevOps Architect!
You will join a growing and a global company, where you will have rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will get to work with the newest technologies in an independent position. Interacoustics gladly invests in training for self-development, and you will enjoy social benefits such as a private healthcare insurance.
So, take this opportunity to step into a company with a dynamic environment that is built on trust and openness!
What will your tasks be?
• Take part in the entire journey of digital projects: discovery, implementation and deployment;
• Drive development of agreed designs and concepts;
• Provide technical guidance for frontend developers and spare with them;
• Subject matter expert when it comes to ecommerce architecture.
Who are we looking for?
On a personal level, you need to have a keen interest in emerging technologies within your field of competence. It is also important that you are service-minded and that you are a team-player.
On a professional level, you should preferably be able to checkmark the following:
• 3+ years of experience with Magento;
• 3+ years of experience in PHP;
• Strong knowledge of Azure and LAMP stack;
• Previous experience with MVC development;
• Experience with MySQL database systems;
• Experience with Sitecore CMS is an advantage;
• Preferably architect related with front-end project;
• Excellent English, written and oral.
A look into your average day:
You will become one of two new colleagues in an eight-people digital team. You and your fellow new colleague (Frontend Developer) will be based in the heart of Szczecin, while the rest are based in Middelfart, Denmark. Our division in Szczecin consists of approximately 45 highly dedicated and skilled colleagues.
Your primary areas of responsibility include the design, maintenance and setup of ecommerce architecture.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.