The person will create reports and documentation of projects based on input from TFS system. It requires cooperation with Project managers in DK, Developers and testers in DK and PL. The person will have to be able to reach out to individuals in other locations and ask for documents and deliverances.
The person will deliver on time and report in case of delays.
Working with us will receive:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Preparing reports documenting project activities and update of software documentation;
- Create and update of test documentation;
- Compliance with the testing process in the project team;
- Caring for effective cooperation within the team;
- Keep structure in Software documentation;
- Document and describe S.O.P Standard operating procedures;
- Cooperate with teams in Denmark, UK, US and Poland;
- On regular basis extract status reports;
- Handling Incidents reported by costumer;
- Make Release test of finalized Software.
Who are we looking for?
- Pay attention to details;
- Well organized / structured;
- English speaking;
- Can work independently;
- Can work in teams;
- Open minded and not afraid of reaching out to other people.
Nice to have:
- Travels to DK from time to time;
- Test knowledge.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.