You will play an important role in our Infrastructure Operations team where you have a central role in the continuous improvement of our IT support to the business. Together with ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of an innovative and challenging environment based on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
We offer flexible working conditions and teamwork which is based on knowledge, sharing and professional respect. In addition, we will deliver to you professional trainings and you will get a chance to participate in international conferences.
Working with us:
• You will play significant role in Global IT organization;
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
• great opportunities of using the latest technology;
• You will receive AX infrastructure training;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, Discounts for cinema tickets, etc.)
What will you be doing?
• delivering 2nd level support of MS SQL Database administration for DGS and other William Demant Holding sales companies worldwide including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of infrastructure. Work is structured into rotation between morning and afternoon shift + night on call (with only few calls);
• researching, evaluating and providing technical solutions to address defined business requirements;
• ensuring all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact. Escalating problems as required;
• playing a strong role in Microsoft Dynamics infrastructure support;
• following up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations;
• identifying alternatives and presenting recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards;
You are the one we are looking for if you:
• have 1-2 years of experience working with MS SQL Administration;
• communicate effortlessly in English;
• have very good operational knowledge of MS SQL Server;
• knowledge of Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, standard windows servers and services);
• have knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware
• are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
If you have infrastructural experience in MS AX Dynamics you are the ideal candidate!
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.