For our newly established Data Intelligence department in Demant - we offer a unique career opportunity to become our new BI Consultant and help to create world class reporting for our Retail Business
Do you have ambition to work with data analysis and reporting? Do you have experience working in an international environment and do you have interest and flair for retail and IT?
We offer you the opportunity to join our Data Intelligence department which plays a significant role in achieving our ambitious retail business goals. You will be part of an international environment in a leading company working with the latest technologies together with a team of highly dedicated employees.
Working with us will receive:
• Work in our business center in Szczecin;
• Contribute in high-end solution for hearing aids;
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• business trips;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
Date Intelligence, Hearing Care IT:
In your new job, you will be a key player on our journey to excel in data delivery to our users across all the Retail companies in the Demant group. We offer you the chance to be part of a new established team as Date Intelligence Consultant – ranging from leading technical thinkers to business operations experts. Your working day will offer a wide palette of challenging tasks which will include Data Management, Data Analysis, Report building, global support and ad-hoc troubleshooting.
Your first task will be to work with the Data Intelligence team on delivering world class reports in PowerBI to support our Hearing Care business. Focus will be on validating data and report design.
As Demant is a global company, you should expect to have between 5-15 days of annual travel between Poland and Denmark.
Are we looking for you?
As a person you are easy-going and able to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels. You are solution oriented, ambitious and driven to succeed. Furthermore, interpreting, understanding and solving complicated problems is second nature to you, as is a systematic approach and a good perspective.
• You hold minimum a bachelors degree or higher in economics, business, IT or similar direction.
• You preferably have worked with PowerBI, Cubes or other data analyzing tools
• You speak and write fluent English
• You preferably have experience from another Retail or IT company
• You find energy in complex challenges; have a natural flair and interest for IT
If you have any questions, please contact Hearing Care IT Data Intelligence Manager Mattijs Bastiaannet at email@example.com.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.