Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Support Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our retail solutions composed of: Hearing Clinics Diary Management (DM) system, Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX) with Point of Sale (POS), Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management ( Microsoft Dynamic CRM).
It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
Working with us you will receive:
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Work in Microsoft house;
• Attend an international conferences. All costs covered by our company;
• Business trips;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Discounts for cinema/theatr tickets.
What will your tasks be?
• Daily support of users of AX, POS, DM, CRM;
• Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration, product set-up/master data maintenance;
• Solving users issues with system on a daily basis;
• Providing end-user trainings;
• Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight;
• Providing services as needed and agreed with the business;
• Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications.
Who are we looking for?
• Master’s Degree in IT or Science;
• 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company;
• Practical experience of ERP systems is necessary;
• Knowledge of CRM, POS, DM will be an advantage;
• Advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication;
• Strong business insight and understanding;
• Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude;
• Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment;
• Problem management process knowledge would be an additional asset.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.