Working with us will receive:
- Contribute in high-end solution for hearing aids;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- business trips;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
What will your tasks be?
- create test cases;
- review requirements;
- contribute in testing process improvement;
- execute variety of tests and deliver results;
- support testing area with audiology knowledge;
- share audiology knowledge among the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Solid experience with fitting of hearing instruments;
- good team player;
- curious and open-minded;
- fluent English;
- willingness to take occasional business trips to Denmark;
- education in audiology – either from on-the-job training, high-school or university.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.