Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Support Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our retail solutions composed of: Hearing Clinics Diary Management (DM) system, Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX) with Point of Sale (POS), Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management ( Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
The ideal candidate understands retail business processes, enjoys interacting with people, is familiar with finance and/or master data management and interested in development their technical skills.
This is a highly consultative support role within our retail applications. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and ability to analyze and solve functional and technical challenges. This requires knowledge of the business applications, problem management process and interest of master data and products configurations.
- Daily support of users of AX, POS, DM, CRM
- Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration, product set-up/master data maintenance
- Solving users issues with system on a daily basis
- Providing end-user trainings
- Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight
- Providing services as needed and agreed with the business
- Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications
- Master’s Degree in IT or Science
- 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company
- Practical experience of ERP systems is necessary
- Knowledge of CRM, POS, DM will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication
- Strong business insight and understanding
- Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude
- Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment
- Problem management process knowledge would be an additional asset
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.