Working with us will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- business trips;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
What will your tasks be?
- Uploading documents in our quality management system (QMS) following a described process
- Archiving documents, both in paper archive and in our IT system
- Publishing documents and initiating training as per document assignment profiles
- Responsible for coordination of tasks regarding our QMS, including receiving and registering e-mails from interested parties and delegating tasks to appropriate QA responsible person
- Other support tasks for the local organization
The person we are looking for:
- has good English skills. This means you should be able to read, talk and understand English,
- should have a high level of providing assistance to your colleagues,
- should be able to keep the overview while still having focus on the detail, in order to make sure that the task is completed correctly,
- is responsible, accommodating, and should be able to work independently,
- is experienced in the use of IT, especially Microsoft Office
- is able to travel to Denmark 2-3 times a year.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.