Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, discounts for cinema tickets, sport card, discount card etc.).
What tasks can you expect?
- You will verify the documents in terms of accounting.
- You take care of the daily accounting transactions.
- You will have an impact on the functioning of financial processes by supporting the implementation of process improvements
- You will take care of the settlement and reconciliation of balances with stakeholders.
- You will participate in the month / year closing and provide audit data.
- You will be in constant contact with internal and external partners.
- You will participate in projects in the finance area.
- you have master degree in finance and accounting, economics or related;
- you have at least one year of experience working in a similar position (preferably in SSC);
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations;
- you have very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Outlook, Excel;
- you like looking for new solutions and eager to learn new things.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.